MAKE + DO DIVI CHILD THEME
By Wild Notion Creative
- After purchasing the make + do Divi child theme, download the zip file (do not unzip this file).
- Head over to your WordPress admin area and go to Appearance > Themes
- Next click Add New
- Click Upload theme and select the make do zip file that you downloaded earlier
- After the file has finished uploading, click activate the theme.
- Next, you will see a message bar that is recommended you install certain plugins in order for the theme to work. Follow the on-screen instructions and install these plugins.
- After the plugin has installed go to appearance -> import demo data. You may need to refresh your page for this option to appear.
- Click import demo data button.
- Head over to your pages and a find the blog page.
- In the Divi, builder click the blog module. Select the categories you would like to include and click update.
- Head over to Divi > theme options. Set your logo and favicon to your logo of choice.
- We prefer fixed navigation to be turned off (but it is up to you). You will find this underneath where you set your logo and favicon.
- Head to settings > permalinks. It is up to you which permalink settings to choose but we prefer Post Name.
Head to Appearance > Widgets. From here you can add whatever widgets you would like to your blog’s sidebar